Coronavirus Outbreak Update 17th March 2020
Posted on 18th Mar 2020
Ace Energy is constantly committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers, even more so now with the ever-changing Coronavirus outbreak.
In response to the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation and the Government, we have introduced a number of practical measures in order to protect staff whilst at the same time continuing to offer our customers the best service.
Ace Energy is continuing to operate as normal, attending homeowners’ problems as well as continuing with on-site installations. As this situation evolves, we will keep our customers up to date of any changes in official guidance which will affect our services.
- We have implemented enhanced hygiene procedures for all members of staff and visitors to our office; including hand hygiene, use of disinfectant wipes, open door policies and social distancing.
- Our office is undergoing more regular, deep cleaning to help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Any members of staff displaying symptoms have been instructed to self-isolate and inform the office immediately.
- We are providing all members of staff with regular updates and coaching on hygiene as well as our keeping them up to date with our policies during this outbreak.
- Each new and existing appointment will be independently reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If you are self-isolating, or suspect you might be suffering from Coronavirus, and require a visit from an engineer, we ask that as a precaution you inform us of this, and we can plan the most suitable approach.
- We will be requesting that customers clear any work areas to which the engineers need access.
- We have advised our engineers to avoid handshakes upon arrival.
- Our engineers may request to wash their hands upon arrival, during their visit and before leaving your property. If wherever possible customers can help our engineers with this it would be much appreciated.
- Keeping a suitable distance between ourselves is considered best practice and we trust that our customers will support our engineers in this whilst working at the property.
- All our engineers aim to carry suitable personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment to the best of their abilities.
We thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we work through these challenges.
If you have any queries or questions about our policy at this time, please contact our office on 01747 858852.