What is Renewable Energy?
Renewable energy is energy that is produced from naturally occurring resources such as sun, wind and water. This energy is naturally replenished.
Renewable energy is generated by technology so that it can be used in place of purchasing energy from suppliers.
Benefits of Renewable Energies
- Making use of guaranteed resources
- Limiting your need for non-renewable energies
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Lowering your energy bills
Renewables for Household Heating
There are various options now available to heat your home with renewable energy.
Here at Ace Energy we have many years experience with renewable technologies. We can advise on whether a renewable energy system would be right for your home.
Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
The RHI is a UK Government scheme set up to encourage the installation of renewable heat technologies through a financial incentive.
The RHI support can be claimed for all the renewable technologies offered here at Ace Energy.
As registered MCS installers our team will ensure your system is eligible and guide you through the application process.
Questions to Consider
How energy efficient is my home?
Ensuring your home is as energy efficient as possible. Consider insulating your property wherever you can. This will affect the efficiency of the system and whether one is viable for your property.
What is your aim with Renewable Energy?
- A traditional boiler needs replacing: Installing a heat pump could be an option. Offering a potentially similar install cost but then much lower running costs.
- Aiming to reduce your carbon footprint: Installing a heat pump alongside solar thermal panels will significantly lower your footprint as well as your monthly bills.
- Limited funds but wish to help the environment: Solar thermal panels are the cheapest technology but will still save you some pennies on your energy bills.
If you have any questions regarding renewable technologies available please contact our office.